Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Big Roast Din Dins Time!

Woof Woof!

It's that time of year again when uprights eats a big roast dinner and wears funny hats at the same time AND they give each other loads of presents, which includes me so I love it!!!!

I get very excited and open everyone's presents whether they want me to or not, surely they need a bit of bear help to speed the process up.......???

We're going to see Grandad this years so I'll get to play with my upright cousins, yippee!!!! Lots of walks in the woods, can we go now? I'll get my lead.......runs off in search of suitcase, balls and chewy bones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home