Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Sea Side....!



Woof Woof!

Yes it's me at another world famous monument, well Beachy Head anyway.

Had to take Mum on another very very long walk last weekend, she said she had to take some photos of this overgrown lollipop. I thought i'd better go along too to make sure she didn't forget about the tide and get washed away and guess which one of us got stuck in the rocks and needed to be carried to safety - well i've only got little legs (felt a bit sheepish actually, i was supposed to be looking after her). I made up for it by very helpfully running backwards and forwards in front of the camera, cos she must want me in every shot, surely?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home