Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Annual service


Woof Woof!

It's that time of year again , Mum and Dad said i had to go for an MOT. I wasn't sure what this was about, but i think it must have been something to do with going to the vets because that's where we went.

Now usually i like going to the vets, because i get to see the nice Mr Duncan and although he usually takes liberties with where he puts his thermometer, he's really nice and always plays with me and gives me biscuits before i go.

But today i sat there in the waiting room, looking at all the stupid cats in their baskets ,what is it with them? can't they go outside on their own? what will happen? will the sky fall on their heads?(i wish)when the door to the biscuit room opened, and a funny man came out. I don't know who he was, but he wasn't Mr Duncan. Well, i wasn't hanging around to get prodded and poked by a stranger so i was off on my toes, sharpish, straight to the door...er..well i would have been if Mum hadn't had a vice like grip on my lead so she dragged me kicking and screaming into the room and plonked me on the big table.

Mum took this picture of me whilst i was stuck on there and the funny man did something out the back, then he came through and squeezed me a bit, said i was in perfect shape (form an orderly queue girls..)and game me an injection, which didn't hurt because i'm tough. (although i did shake a bit before..but i dont think he saw that 'cos he was out in the back room)

Anyway after that there was just enough time to flirt with a very nice bedlington terrier called "bo" in the waiting room and then off for a nice walk as a reward.
Easy day really...aaah..its a dogs life eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home