Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!


Woof Woof!

It’s my birthday!!!!! I’m six years old today! – that’s 42 in upright years, which means I can be as grumpy as I like, moan about pups today, and insist on having my toys and biscuits brought to me. I’m allowed to eat chicken all day today and mum and dad always take me out for a really good run.

Just one problem, they’ve been getting very interested in my email pal Megan and her agility competitions – so they gave me a course of agility lessons for a present. This means I’ll have to get off my furry bottom and run around a field jumping over things – thanks very much – you could have bought me a book on how to maximise your sleeping time or 101 ways to cook your chicken, I hate exercise, they know that, I might have to pull one of my week long sulks, humph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home