Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm so scarey.........


Woof Woof!

Yeah, Happy Flippin' Halloween, bet i really scared you in my 'oh so realistic' evil pumpkin costume..........yes, you can come out from behind the sofa, it's only me.

I can't believe Mum's stuffed me into this outfit, makes the Bunny costume look like Prada, pumpkin's the new black, don't you know.

Can someone please stop her, it's so humiliating, i mean, i know i devour all the biscuits she bribes me with when we're doing silly pics (i can't help myself)but i'm a laughing stock in the online little fella community, and have you ever seen a little fellah laugh.....????? - This is serious.

Anyway, I've got my revenge - I've just put the costume on ebay tee hee hee, cunning eh? i'll never have to wear it again, just don't tell her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home