Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Friday, December 21, 2007



Woof Woof!

It's that time of year again.....the time when i have to humiliate myself in front of Mum's camera for the purposes of wishing the world a Happy Christmas.

This year's theme is "I just happen to have popped out of a present on a snowy Christmas morning,
Surprise!" which actually would have been convincing if there'd been any chicken in that damned box - she could keep me wrapped up all year if it was a box full of chicken.

And what do you think i got for my troubles? A couple of gravy bones, to which i am rather partial, admittedly, but 2 little gravy bones for a model of my experience - i'm definitely going to have to put my rates up next year.

Happy Christmas Everyone, have a lovely dinner (ummm dinner yummmy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home