Postings to the World Wide Woof!

Woof Woof! and welcome to a furry corner of the interweb thingy, that is the online home of myself, BonusBear, furry superstar, bon viveur and all round loveable scamp On these pages, you'll find out all about me, my family, friends, and other happenings that make my tail wag.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Sicilian Dogfather



Latrato! Latrato!

That's woof! woof! in Italian, don't ya know.

Here's a picture of me with Uncle Anthony my Sicilian godfather. He's not at all scary, never mumbles about sleeping with the fishes or any thing like that, more likely to take the fishes out for a cocktail and spin them around the dancefloor till 6am.

I don't see Uncle Anthony very often cos he lives in San Frandisco and apparently that's a long way away and you need to get on one of those plane thingies that i'm not allowed on, but we all have lots of fun when he does come over, lots of fun, i mean lots of fun - Anthony is very very good at having fun. Dad says he tries to lead him astray, Mum reckons he doesn't need much help and i don't care as long as the having fun involves lots and lots of chicken and cuddles!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww - I miss ya'll too! Soon, very soon...maybe sooner than any of us know.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home